Retail Sales Associate
Life is too short to wear boring clothes, and we need help with our new busy location!
Retail Sales Associate Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by helping them select products.
- Drives sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge.
- Greets and receives customers in a welcoming manner.
- Responds to customers questions.
- Directs customers by escorting them to racks and counters.
- Provides outstanding customer service.
- Documents sales by creating or updating customer profile records.
- Manages financial transactions.
- Processes payments by totaling purchases, processing checks, cash, and store or other credit and debit cards.
- Assists with inventory, including receiving and stocking merchandise.
Work Hours & Benefits
This is a part time Retail Sales Associate Position. Must be motivated, have a strong work ethic and detailed-oriented. Demonstrated ability to deliver customer service. Available for shifts throughout the week including days, evenings, and weekends. Must be able to work on your feet.
Retail Sales Associate Qualifications/Skills:
- Excellent customer service
- Selling to customer needs
- Product knowledge
- People skills
- Energy level
- General math skills
- Verbal communication
- Job knowledge
- retail sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Applicants can apply by sending their resume, and cover letter to an email@example.com or drop off your resume at the store 401 Lasalle Blvd, Sudbury, ON